The User shall be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided. Only those over 18 years of age may be Users. ADVENTUREES does not intentionally collect Personal Information from visitors under the age of 18.
1. Data collected through web forms
The User may send ADVENTUREES their personal data through the various forms for this purpose are incorporated into the Website.
These forms incorporate a legal text on personal data protection that complies with the requirements of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, and its implementing regulations, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
2. Data collected through Cookies
- The date and time of the last time the User visited the Web Site.
- The design of contents that the User chose in his first visit to the Web Site.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- Other data
ADVENTUREES wishes to offer its services in an optimal way, so the acceptance of cookies helps to obtain more precise data that allows to improve the content and design of the Website to adapt it to the preferences of the Users.
Cookies only collect and store the following information about visitors to the Website:
- The domain name of the provider (PSI) that gives them access to the network.
- The date and time of access to the Web Site. This makes it possible to find out the busiest times and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at peak times.
- The Internet address from which the link to the Web Site started. Thanks to this data, it is possible to know the effectiveness of the different banners and links pointing to your server, in order to enhance those that offer better results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows to know the areas of more success and increase and improve its content, so that users get a more satisfactory result.
This information is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified User.
In any case, the User has the option of preventing the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in your browser program. To learn more about the Cookies Policy click here.
3. Third Party Pages
The Website may have advertising, links or other content that links or redirects to pages and services of partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors or licensors of ADVENTUREES and other third parties.
4. Privacy Clause
The purpose of this declaration is to inform Users of the general Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy followed by ADVENTUREES.
At the same time, we inform the User that ADVENTUREES carries out the treatment of the data with the purpose of being able to give personalized access to the account associated to the e-mail address and password that has selected for the Web Site. To do so, it will act in a proportionate manner, obtaining data that are pertinent, sending only commercial communications to those who have expressly permitted it in the forms mentioned above.
5. Data secrecy and security
ADVENTUREES undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality. At the same time, these data will be kept adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data. All this, with the purpose of avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, always taking into account the state of technology, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
6. Communication of data and sending of commercial communications
The User consents that ADVENTUREES may communicate data to third parties, as long as they are collaborating companies or service providers that have a connection with the development of the business model and the operability of the Web Site.
In particular, the User is informed and expressly accepts that their data may be transferred to the entities listed below, as well as to their affiliated companies:
- ADVENTUREROS CROWDFUNDING PARTICIPATORY FINANCING PLATFORM, Participatory Financing Platform that complies with the requirements of Law 5/2015, on the promotion of business financing, with the aim of being able to channel investments in those cases in which it is required by the User. The company is domiciled at Calle Santa Teresa de Jornet e Ibars, number 11, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 38004 (Spain), identified with C.I.F. B76632793.
- LEETCHI Corp, S.A., commercial name MangoPay, an entity authorised by the Bank of Spain to provide the payment gateway service. The company is domiciled at 14 Rue Aldringen, L-1118 Luxembourg, with identification number B173459.
The User agrees to receive commercial communications by e-mail or other means from the aforementioned organisations.
7. Processing of data relating to minors
The Website is mainly aimed at Users of legal age. However, in order to comply with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data, ADVENTUREES informs that to proceed with the processing of data of children under 14 years will require the consent of parents or guardians.
It corresponds to ADVENTUREES to articulate the procedures that guarantee that the age of the minor has been verified in an effective way, and the authenticity of the consent given in its case, by the parents, tutors or legal representatives, in case of suspecting that it is minor of fourteen years.
8. Rights of Access, Rectification, Opposition and Cancellation
Any User of the ADVENTUREES Web Site may at any time exercise their Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms established in Organic Law 15/1999, addressing the person responsible for the file at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org